Friday, August 21, 2009

The goodness of olive Oil.

I'd like to take a minute to talk about my oil collection.
Although its not this vast expanse of oil that some people have, I am proud of my oils.
I have a GALLON of good quality oil, that my dad ninja sent home with me before he left for Europe. I also have a bottle of normal-ish quality that i use for everyday cooking... (and popcorn making..mmm ) THEN, i have a fancy-dancy wine bottle, with a spout on the top, that i have rigged up with fresh garlic, fresh basil, peppercorns, and chili peppers... and let me tell you.. I dont even have to add garlic to things if I use this oil... .. hold on. lemme get a picture...
You can kinda see the leaves of the basil, and other murky concoctions. yumm.
Have you ever just tasted JUST olive oil? whether in a spoon , or on a nice piece of bread? A good olive oil can make you or break you... mmm

1 comment:

  1. I concur.... Olive oil is not only good for the soul, but the hair, nails, skin...ditch the conventional vegetable/canola oil folks. Olive is the way to be! But ehhhh, I digress, it could simply be the Italian in me haha.

    ~chris

    ReplyDelete