Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hmm, back, another Wednesday of egg salad boredom.... Came home. took a nap. MMMM.
So I promised to talk about food, and the food that I cook... Yesterday, I made homemade pizza, with fresh spinach, portobello mushroom, and fresh cherry tomato... It was exactly what i wanted, and exactly what i needed. ... I started with a really soft foccacia- type dough.. mmm and added my toppings.. baked for 20ish minutes in the oven. MM.... Ger hates mushrooms, so half was with shitty pepperoni for him.. He liked it.
Today, at work I decided to make homemade mayo/aioli... After fighting with the Queez, for like an hour cause it's all broken, My aioli was decent, however a bit garlickey... .. My last undertaking worth talking about at work was yet another birthday cake.... bored with the normal borders and such we are "supposed" to be making.. I opted to go with whipped cream flowers....
Oh, and dinner tonite consisted of sloppy joe's with swiss cheese melted in them... Fattening goodness.. :D
Thats all for now kids...
-CC.

No comments:

Post a Comment