Sunday, September 6, 2009

HIATUS OVER.

Sorry guys,
I know I haven't been cooking much, But I got a layoff notice at work and not only have I been panicking, but being told that you aren't going to have your most favorite job anymore, makes you not want to cook at all. Today I redeem myself... I promise.
I felt like cooking, so I went to Rome's for a walk, and some inspiration.
I found some chicken breasts that were half off, (today was the expiry.. I don't usually do this, but I was cooking them RIGHT AWAY.) I also found a container labelled "stir fry veggies" that consisted of like.. broccoli, cauliflower, red onions, zucchini, carrots (even though i don't particularly LIKE them) I also bought a ready made caesar salad kit.. MMM. OH and PITAS.... GIANT ONES.
So I chopped up the chicken, fried it up and made caesar salad, (for ger... not my cup of tea.)
and made him a chicken caesar pita!
With the rest of the chicken in the frying pan, I added my veggies, and fried them up till done.
THEN in MY pita, i put a little romaine salad, some cherry tomatoes cut in half, some garlic mayo, and added my chicken/veggie stirfry from my pan! VoiLA amazing.
It was super tasty folks.


Yeah Yeah, my picture is blurry. SHOOSH.
-cc


No comments:

Post a Comment