Saturday, September 12, 2009

Work!

Eff.
I had the worst day at work.... well, maybe not the worst...
Honestly though... Why do some people have to be so frigging miserable?
Some of the girls at work today were SO miserable, that they made me miserable... AND I'm happy like 95% of the time in that damn kitchen.
It frustrates me that people like that will keep their jobs this winter, and I will be unemployed.
It's not like I have to be a "chef" all winter, I just want to work... Is that really so much to ask!?
If anyone knows someone who wants to hire me... Leave me a comment.
On the upside.. I'm eating Fat free yogurt, with frozen strawberries from an old coffee mug.. listening to the Ramones... and its mostly fabulous.
I have a whole shit-load of reading to do.... "the city of ladies" by Christine de Pizan.... a dozen readings from my history text, a chapter or two in Psych, a chapter in my gender book... and I'm Supposed to be reading for geology, but ALAS... the mail system fails me again, and I have no text yet... or bag for school... or.. any of the other texts I am waiting for. FAIL FAIL FAIL.
OH! And I don't think I have the money for my lab book for my geology class... :(
... two hours later...
.. I just realized that I got distracted and forgot to post this, and probably forgot what I was going to say.
I'm frigging tired.... ALOT tired.
BLAH.
-CC


1 comment:

  1. ughh i know..i like cant afford any books either..stupid student loans that take forever to come in!!..

    ReplyDelete